Myth Wars Myth Wars

Screw you all

To everyone who gave this a bad rating, you suck. Take a few minutes and get to know the interface first. I have had no problems as of yet, and i think its a great game 15 minutes in. 10/10 5/5 in my book. Great contribution.

1066 1066

I love this

This is one of the best RPG/chess/historical/defense based flash games I have ever seen and played. You did very well sir. Great combination of genre's! Can't wait to see what else you can do. I give this a 5/5 and 10/10 cause I have now been addicted, lawl. Either way though, great game. Only a couple of improvments though I can think of. First off, the Battle mini game. It takes about four to six seconds for the first action, and you only have a ten second time limit. Maybe have the timer start when you hit the first action. Or possibly increase the time, probably easier. Second, and last, there would be great potential if upgrades were added. I know this has been discussed much, but it is somthing to be touched on. Great game. Keep up the good work. Thanks 8).

Ether Of Magic Cards Ether Of Magic Cards

ehh not bad

A very un-unique game. Ever heard of MAGIC THE GATHERING lol as for

"The gameplay is solid, but I'd like to see the Energy meter do a bit more besides an extra attack option. Maybe more skills such as playing two cards at once for a few turns, etc. It seems to be centered around mages, but working in other "hero" types wouldn't be too bad either. What you have here is great, it could probably become a real card game as it is."

It already is a card game. lol Its called M-A-G-I-C lol. 6/10 2/5

XweaselX responds:

The energy bar also give you a attack bonus and a defense bonus.

Stay in the Fall Stay in the Fall

Dude. This was amazing. Coming from a huge alice fan, I loved the harmonies and the dissidence. It was very refreshing. The recording was awesome. The lyrics are fantastic with the melody reminding me a lot of Incubus.Top notch man. If you are into this kind of music you should check me out. I think you'd like what I do as well.

motakay responds:

Thanks man! Love Alice as well! I'll check out your songs! :D

Untitled New Song - A. ALAN B. Untitled New Song - A. ALAN B.

I like the direction this takes you. For the Comment you left for the song, I completely agree man. You should check out some of my stuff. I'm sure you'd dig it.

Persona Insane Persona Insane

This is pretty good man. I'm enjoying it!

Stereocrisis responds:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Stay tuned. I'll be adding more stuff soon.