I Fucked Your Dad I Fucked Your Dad

wow.

0/5 0/10. Horrible.

demented2005 responds:

Awe, go get a sense of humour :)

Lost woods Techno/Trance Loop Lost woods Techno/Trance Loop

cover

When it comes to vidoe game songs/midi's. Go with the original. More likely to get used in a flash. Plus, it just brings you back to a better time lol

Lost woods loop. Lost woods loop.

accurate

Loved ocrina. One of my fav 64 games. 10/10 5/5

Peter's Theme Peter's Theme

pico

i could see this in a pico toon or game. Nice build uo 6/10 3/5

Starcrossed RE Starcrossed RE

Good

Decent song. Timing is well for no drums. You have great internal rhythm. Kind of post our lady peace, smashing pumpkins song though. Little to soft for these days I believe. But keep playing please, would love to hear anything else you have. Maybe get some vocals over this though, would feel a little more complete. Wouldnt be to hard. 6/10 3/5

fizzypop2 responds:

Hah, yeah. We're (my band) working on this one. It's turned kinda punk towards the end. The softer part at the end of this version has been removed in the latest take due to the "energetic" replacement. We haven't gotten around to recording drums for the new version, but I'll hold onto it until we do. Hopefully, we'll find someone with a real voice and lay on some sappy lyrics to spice things up. :)

The Tigers Dance The Tigers Dance

I like

I do agree, the kick sounds a little off. Other than that i like the vocal melody and the bland of contemp beat with celtic scales and flow. Very Unique, keep it up. 7/10 3/5. Though not a huge fan of the lyrics being a medical user lol.

tehpirateguy responds:

lol, I have to admit when I first saw your name I was sure this would be a scathing review. Ya, I'll have to fix that kick and some of the instruments, both of your reviews really helped and I'm glad you didnt pull the usual 0/5 no review crap, I support medical and legalizing btw, just like alcohol though it's how you use it.

_Dancing With Demons_ _Dancing With Demons_

Well Done.

If anything this reminds me of old Castlevania games. Love the dark inotation, suits it well. Someone should use this for like the next zombie shooter lol. Well done 7/10 3/5

Birdinator99 responds:

Thanks, mate; glad you liked it!

- End of an Era - - End of an Era -

ehh

its not terrible. Sounds good. Way to much bass in the begining for the main riff. Kinda throws off the piano and strings. Other than that. 2/5 4/10

Remedy (Remix) Seether Remedy (Remix) Seether

seriously

first off, seether has to be one of the gayest bands in the first place. So why even cover them, let alone change the style. 1/5 2/10 for effort. Least you got it to sound in time.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Waiting To Die&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Waiting To Die<<

WoW!

Talk about zep influence. I love it. Plus the vocals are so original. Both in sound and flow. Lots of 90's influence as well. Which of course gives me a huge boner lol. Keep up the work bud. Your good man.